LCTCS BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
JUNE AUDIT COMMITTEE MEETING AGENDA
Wednesday, June 9, 2021
Meeting will be broadcast in audio for public interest.
For Live Video Streaming, visit this link: https://www.youtube.com/GoLCTCS
There is an opportunity for public comment prior to an item being considered on the agenda.
Public comments may be made in the following two ways:
(1) Prior to the meeting until 5:00 pm on Tuesday, June 8, 2021:
via email to email@example.com or by this online form. OR
(2) During the meeting via open conference call at (877) 810-9415; Access Code 6499147#. OR
(3) At the following broadcast location: The Louisiana Building, Baton Rouge Community College
201 Community College Drive, Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70806.
***The LCTCS Board of Supervisors will hold a meeting at 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday, June 9, 2021.
Any public comments received will be read during the meeting by the board secretary or a designee.
All public comments must include an agenda item number, a name, and a brief statement. Public comments are limited to three minutes per comment.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if special assistance is needed at any public meeting of the LCTCS Board of Supervisors, please notify the Board Coordinator at 225-308-4421 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, five business days prior to the public meeting.
**The Board of Supervisors of the Louisiana Community and Technical College System reserves the right to enter Executive Session in accordance with R.S. 42.16-17.
- Call to Order by Committee Chair
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes of December 9, 2020 Meeting
- Year End Report on FY 2020-2021 Audit Plan
- Legislative Auditor Report
- Questions and Other Business