This essential information is required to be accessible to all employees.
- Crisis Leave Program
- Educational Opportunities
- Employee Forms
- Employee Holidays
- Employee LOLA Information
The LCTCS Office has established a crisis leave plan to provide paid leave to eligible employees who experience a catastrophic illness or injury. The intent of the program is to assist employees who have insufficient paid leave to cover the crisis leave period.
Crisis Leave Program
The Louisiana Community and Technical College System Board of Supervisors is committed to employing highly qualified and educated faculty and staff. We offer opportunities to expand that knowledge through both tuition waver and tuition reduction.
The Board of Supervisors establishes a practice of educational assistance (tuition waver for job-related undergraduate courses - up to six hours per semester) for full-time, unclassified employees of LCTCS, after one year of employment. Refer to the policy linked below for specific eligibility, institutions and approvals required to receive the benefit.
For Dependents and Spouses:
Employees (active or retired) and children, dependents and and spouses of employees (active or retired) or the children, dependents and spouses of employees who have died while in the service of the LCTCS may enroll at any LCTCS institution at a reduced tution rate. ***The intent is to allow even new employees a reduction benefit while waiting to be eligible for the options available to full-time employees. Refer to the policy linked below for specific eligibility, institutions and approvals required to receive the benefit.
Policy #6.037, Educational Assistance
- Direct Deposit Enrollment Authorization (Primary Account)
- Direct Deposit Enrollment Authorization (Secondary Account)
- Request for Direct Deposit Waiver
- Employee Withholding Exemption Certificate (L4)
- Employee Withholding Allowance Certificate (W4)
- Request for Duplicate W-2 Form
- Banner Electronic W-2 Consent
- Employee Name and Address Change Request Form
- Emergency Contact Information
- Front Desk and Student Work Request Form
- Copy of Paper Timesheet (Salaried Employees)
- Copy of Paper Timesheet (Hourly and Student Employees)
- Request for Compensatory Time Earned
According to the LCTCS policy on "Holidays for All Employees", the LCTC System Office holiday schedule for 2023 is published to all employees as follows:
- January 2, 2023 (Monday) New Year's Day
- January 16, 2023 (Monday) Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- February 21, 2023 (Tuesday) Mardi Gras
- April 7, 2023 (Friday) Good Friday
- June 19, 2023 (Monday) Juneteenth
- July 4, 2023 (Tuesday) Independence Day
- September 4, 2023 (Monday) Labor Day
- November 23, 2023 (Thursday) Thanksgiving
- November 24, 2023 (Friday) Thanksgiving
- December 25, 2023 (Monday) Christmas/Winter Break
- December 26, 2023 (Tuesday) Christmas/Winter Break
- December 27, 2023 (Wednesday) Christmas/Winter Break
- December 28, 2023 (Thursday) Christmas/Winter Break
- December 29, 2023 (Friday) Christmas/Winter Break
This schedule identifies the maximum 14 legal holidays to be observed by the employees of the LCTC System Office. Any other state holiday that may be declared by the Governor or named in the Civil Service rules will not be observed by the LCTC System Office. The approved system policy can be found on the LCTCS website at https://www.lctcs.edu/policies, Policy #6.028 Holidays for All Employees.
LoLA (Log-On Louisiana) is a portal where you as an employee can view and manage some of your employment selections. As an employee you can use LoLA to view available training, job aids, paystubs, W-2 forms and manage your profile.
employee lola information
- How to Log On to LOLA
- Available training
- Job aids
- View Your Paystub
- W2 Forms
- Manage Your Profile
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.