Baton Rouge, La. - Today, the Louisiana Community and Technical College System (LCTCS) Board of Supervisors announced the Chancellor Search Committee for the next Chancellor of Louisiana Delta Community College (LDCC). The goal of the comprehensive national search is to identify the best fit for LDCC moving forward. The search committee represents the diverse cultural composition of the greater Monroe and Northeast Louisiana region and includes representation of the college’s broad stakeholder group. The search committee will be chaired by Timothy Hardy, Partner, Breazeale, Sachse, and Wilson, and LCTCS Board of Supervisor.
The full search committee is comprised of LCTCS Board members, as well as LDCC community members, college faculty and staff, and a student representative.
- Timothy W. Hardy, Search Committee Chair, LCTCS Board of Supervisors
- Paul Price, Chair, LCTCS Board of Supervisors
- Tari Bradford, LCTCS Board of Supervisors
- Staci Albritton Mitchell, Mayor, West Monroe
- Friday Ellis, Mayor, City of Monroe
- Ann Hayward, President, LDCC Foundation Board
- Glen Post, Former CEO, Century Link
- Sheldon Jones, Superintendent, Richland Parish Schools
- Tiffany Green, LDCC Faculty Senate President
- Ryan Pierce, LDCC Division Chair, School of Business & Technology
- Anita Gordin, LDCC SGA President
- Alvina Thomas, LDCC Dean of Student Affairs
The Board will be assisted by the Association of Community College Trustees (ACCT) to conduct the search. ACCT, a non-profit organization and national executive search firm based in Washington, DC, has completed more than 400 Executive Searches.
In the days ahead, the Board of Supervisors will announce finalists for the position as well the schedule of public forums.
ABOUT LOUISIANA DELTA COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Louisiana Delta Community College, an open-admission, comprehensive community college, provides northeast Louisiana citizens with affordable and accessible high-quality educational programs, services, and modern workforce training. Supported by the Louisiana Community and Technical College System, a dedicated faculty and staff fulfill this mission through their commitment to student achievement, academic excellence, lifelong learning, and current technology use.