LCTCS BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEETING AGENDA
Wednesday, July 7, 2021
Meeting will be broadcast live for public interest.
For Live Video Streaming, visit this link: https://www.youtube.com/GoLCTCS
There is an opportunity for public comment prior to an item being considered on the agenda.
Public comments may be made in the following three ways:
(1) Prior to the meeting until 5:00 pm on Tuesday, July 6, 2021:
via email to [email protected] or by this online form.
(2) During the meeting via open conference call at (877) 810-9415; Access Code 6499147#.
OR (3) At the following broadcast location:
The LCTCS Office, 2nd Floor Conference Room,
265 S. Foster Drive, Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70806.
Any public comments received will be read during the meeting by the board secretary or a designee.
All public comments must include an agenda item number, a name, and a brief statement. Public comments are limited to three minutes per comment.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if special assistance is needed at any public meeting of the LCTCS Board of Supervisors, please notify the Board Coordinator at 225-308-4421 or via email at [email protected], five business days prior to the public meeting.
**The Board of Supervisors of the Louisiana Community and Technical College System reserves the right to enter Executive Session in accordance with R.S. 42.16-17.
- CALL TO ORDER
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- ROLL CALL
- APPROVAL OF MEETING AGENDA FOR JULY 7, 2021
- APPROVAL OF MEETING MINUTES FROM MAY 26, 2021
- President’s Report
COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE
- FY 21-22 Operating Budget for LCTCS Entities
- Lease Between LCTCS, on Behalf of SOWELA Technical Community College, and Christ Bridge Academy
- Servitude and Right of Way Agreement Between LCTCS on behalf of SOWELA Technical Community College to Entergy Louisiana, L.L.C.
- Servitude and Right of Way Agreement Between LCTCS on behalf of Louisiana Delta Community College to Entergy Louisiana, L.L.C.
- LCTCS Request for DOTD Signage
- Settlement Authority in Current Litigation
- Update on Potential Litigation
Fletcher Technical Community College
Technical Diploma (TD) in Precision Agriculture Technology (CIP 01.0205) – 3 STARS
Certificate of Technical Studies (CTS) in Precision Agriculture Technician (CIP 01.0205) – 3 STARS
Career and Technical Certificate (CTC) in Precision Agriculture Apprentice (CIP 01.0205) – 3 STAR