LCTCS BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
Wednesday, February 9, 2022
LCTCS Board 2nd Floor Conference Room
265 S. Foster Dr., Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70806
Meeting will be broadcast live for public interest.
For Live Video Streaming, visit this link: https://www.youtube.com/GoLCTCS
There is an opportunity for public comment prior to an item being considered on the agenda.
Public comments may be made in the following ways: (1) Prior to the meeting until 5:00 pm on Tuesday, February 8, 2022: via email to [email protected] or by this online form or (2) During the meeting via open conference call at (877) 810-9415; Access Code 6499147#.
Any public comments received virtually will be read during the meeting by the board secretary or a designee. All public comments must include an agenda item number, a name, and a brief statement. Public comments are limited to three minutes per comment.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if special assistance is needed at any public meeting of the LCTCS Board of Supervisors, please notify the Board Coordinator at 225-308-4421 or via email at [email protected], five business days prior to the public meeting.
**The Board of Supervisors of the Louisiana Community and Technical College System reserves the right to enter Executive Session in accordance with R.S. 42.16-17.
- CALL TO ORDER
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- ROLL CALL
- APPROVAL OF MEETING AGENDA FOR FEBRUARY 9, 2022
- APPROVAL OF MEETING MINUTES FROM JANUARY 12, 2022
- Chair of the Board Report
- President’s Report
- BOARD DEVELOPMENT
COVID-19 Impact on Enrollment and Finances
GENERAL ACTION ITEMS**
- Strategic Partnership Announcement for Baton Rouge Community College
- Authorizing Naming Opportunity at Baton Rouge Community College
- Cooperative Endeavor Agreement between Louisiana Delta Community College and City of Bastrop
- Servitude and Right of Way Agreement from the Louisiana Community and Technical College System, on behalf of River Parishes Community College, Reserve Campus and Entergy Louisiana L.L.C.
- Utilities Right of Way Agreements – Blanket Approval
- Consulting Services Contract between Bossier Parish Community College and Huron Consulting Services, L.L.C.
- Board of Regents Matched Endowed Scholarship
- For Review and Advisement – Policy #6.011, Prohibition and Prevention of Discrimination, Harassment, and Retaliation
- Pending and Potential Litigation
- River Parishes Community College Interim Chancellor Compensation
- LCTCS System President Contract Recommendation