LCTCS BOARD OF SUPERVISORS MEETING AGENDA Wednesday, September 20, 2017 10:00 a.m.
Nunez Community College
209 W Magnolia Drive
Chalmette, LA 70043
** The Board of Supervisors of the Louisiana Community and Technical College System reserves the right to enter into Executive Session in accordance with R.S. 42.16-17.
A. CALL TO ORDER
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
C. SWEARING IN OF NEW BOARD MEMBERS: TARI BRADFORD AND CHIP JACKSON
D. ROLL CALL
E. APPROVAL OF MEETING AGENDA FOR SEPTEMBER 20, 2017
- Chair of the Board Report
- President's Report
- Board Slating Committee Report
H. GENERAL ACTION ITEMS**
ACADEMIC AND STUDENT AFFAIRS
- Strategic Sustainability and Growth Plan Initiative 1E - Pursuing compressed programs and charging commensurate tuition
- Strategic Sustainability and Growth Plan Initiative 3B - Faculty Expertise and Technology
- Student Referendum for River Parishes Community College
- Revision to LCTCS Policy #1.118, "High School Equivalency Attainment"
- Review and Advisement: Revision to LCTCS Policy #1.024, "New Program Requests and Curriculum Modifications"
- Review and Advisement: Revision to LCTCS Policy #1.026, "Title IV Federal Financial Assistance: Satisfactory Academic Progress Standards"
- Review and Advisement: Revision to LCTCS Policy #1.031, "Academic Calendar and Census Date"
- Board of Regents Matched Endowments
- Memorandum of Understanding between LCTCS and the Board of Elementary and Secondary Education Career & Technical College Education Programs
- Social Services Contract between Baton Rouge Community College and LA Construction/Maintenance Industry Safety Services, Inc.
- FY 2017-18 Operating Budget for LCTCS Entities
- LCTCS Policy #6.032, "Policy on Search Committees in Hiring"
- Board Resolution Regarding Merit Adjustments
- Settlement Authority in Litigation for Delgado Community College
- Settlement Authority in Litigation for Northwest Louisiana Technical College
- Performance Evaluations of LCTCS Chancellors and Directors
- Performance Evaluation of LCTCS President
I. CONSENT AGENDA
ACADEMIC AND STUDENT AFFAIRS
Bossier Parish Community College
River Parishes Community College
South Louisiana Community College
- Concentrations in the Associate of Applied Science (AAS) in Technical Studies (CIP 47.9999) - 5 STARS
- Concentration in Oil & Gas Production Technology - 5 STARS
- Alternative Financing Projects
- Fourth Quarter Contracts Report
- Report of Breazeale Sachse & Wilson for Quarter Ending June 30, 2017
- Report on General Personnel Actions for LCTCS Colleges and System Office
- Status Report on Capital Projects
- Report on the Usage of LCTCS Policies #6.037, "Tuition and Fee Exemption for Full Time Employees", #6.038, "Tuition Assistance for Full Time Employees", and #6.039, "Employee, Child or Dependent, and Spouse Tuition Reduction"
- Tuition Waiver and Discount Information
K. OTHER BUSINESS
L. ANNOUNCEMENTS AND PUBLIC COMMENT
M. ADJOURNMENT Printable Agenda